Jerry Grosenick Biography
I believe in making dreams come true. The dreams of home ownership and the dreams of entrepreneurship. I AM at the right place, are you?
I serve the Milwaukee Metro Area
- President of the Women's Council of Realtors - 2013
- Wisconsin Realtors Associaton Policy Board - 2012 - 2017
- Greater Milwaukee Area REALTORS - Arbritration Board 2013 - 2017
- Master Sales Society Realtor
- Ambassador Coach
- FIVE STAR Real Estate Agent in Milwaukee – Since 2009
- FIVE STAR Wealth Manager - 2011
- Council of Residential Specialist (CRS) - Top 4 Percent of all REALTORS
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Certified Real Estate Negotiator (CREN)
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
- Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA)
I believe in developing highly successful Real Estate Agents. Most companies focus on the numbers, I believe in focusing on the individual Real Estate Agent.
I believe in the 5 Pillars of Success: Training, Branding, Technology, A Culture of Caring & Sharing, and Financial Security for their Real Estate Agents. Real Estate Re-invented, finally a Real Estate company with a heart.
Exit Realty XL started in 2009 with one Realtor and has grown to over 40 Realtors. I am passionate about coaching agents to be extremely successful. There are currently 8 Exit Real Estate offices in Wisconsin and about 1,200 real estate offices in the US and Canada. Exit Realty XL represents the entire Southeastern Wisconsin area.
Jerry Grosenick was born in Milwaukee, Wi. I grew up in the Hospitality business. I founded & operated Jerry's Old Town Inn for 27 years. It was a restaurant in Germantown, Wisconsin that was famous for BBQ Ribs and served over 42 tons of ribs per year.
I am married to Laura Smith and we have been blessed with 4 children and 7 grandchildren. In my free time I love to spend time with our grandchildren, travel, collect art, scuba dive, snow ski and read.
Contact me Today!